EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT VAPING AND HOW IT WORKS
First off, thank you for choosing Monster Vape to usher you into a new lifestyle of vaping. Now to help ensure that you have continued results with your brand new ecig, there are a couple things we would like to inform you of on how to care for your ecig.
• Make sure not to let your battery die completely before your first charge.
• At least once a week, clean out the head of your battery of any juice leakage in the reservoir.
• If your battery blinks 15 times, it means the battery is dead and needs to be recharged.
• We suggest anytime you clean out a tank whether it be a carto tank, or a basic starter tank that you only use a high grain unflavored alcohol to clean it out. Water will destroy your coils depending on the location of use. Also, NEVER use Isopropyl Alcohol. It can be extremely toxic.
• Whether you have the T3S or a Pro Tank, we suggest changing the coil out every 10-14 days. You know when your coil is truly dead due to a burning taste to your juice, even after cleaning out your tank.
• For cartomizers, their life generally lasts about a week and need to be changed out frequently. Sometimes with cartomizers and even regular coils, you may need to take a couple dry puffs to get the burning flavor out if the coil itself is not damged.
• Never leave your tank (full set up as well) in the sun or direct heat for long periods of time. This can cause leaking and there may be parts that can weaken under direct heat and destroy your tank.
• Same as with tanks, you do not want to leave any ejuice out in sunlight or direct heat. The heat will cause the juice to thin out and leak through your tank. Also it could potentially alter the taste of your juice.
• If you want to preserve your juice for longer periods of time, try keeping it in the refrigerator until you are ready to use that bottle.
There are hundreds of tips and tricks for caring for your new ecig, but these will hopefully ensure that you get the most out of your ecig if you take proper care of it.